If you are a hunter and you want to go on a hunting expedition at night time you will need something to help you look for the prey in the darkness. A flashlight or any other forms of lighting just won’t cut it. What you need is a hunting light.
There are a lot of things to consider before buying a hunting light. Things like what kind of game you will be hunting is a factor to consider. In this article, we have tried our best to describe those factors to make it easy for you to come to a decision about which light to choose. We have also the best predator hunting lights currently in the market to make your nighttime hunting experience amazing.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Predator Hunting
Lights Reviews 2020
- 1.1 Orion H30 Green or Red Premium Predator Hunting Flashlight
- 1.2 Orion M30C 377 Yards 700 Lumen Predator Hunting Light
- 1.3 Wicked Lights W403IC Deluxe Night Hunting Kit
- 1.4 WINDFIRE 350 Lumens Green Led Hunting Flashlight for Hog Coyote and Varmint Hunting
- 1.5 Ulako Green Light LED Coyote Hog Pig Varmint Predator Hunting Light
- 1.6 Predator Tactics Coyote Reaper Hunting Light Kit
- 1.7 Ulako Single 1 Mode Zoomable LED 150 Yard Green Light Flashlight Torch
- 1.8 350-yard CREE LED Green Flashlight Kit
- 1.9 WINDFIRE WF802 Waterproof 350 Lumens 250 Yards Green Cree LED Hunting Light
- 1.10 Odepro KL52Plus Zoomable Hunting Flashlight
- 2 Factors to Consider In Night Hunting Expeditions
- 3 Final Verdict For Coyote hunting light
Best Predator Hunting Lights Reviews 2020
If you go to Amazon and search for predator hunting lights you will be overwhelmed by the results. There are just too many models of this type of product in the market. So, that’s why we went through the features of those products considered some factors like color, battery life, how focused the beam is, etc. and come up with the following 10 products that we believe are the best predator hunting lights that you can buy.
Orion H30 Green or Red Premium Predator Hunting Flashlight
This light can focus a beam up to an impressive 273 yards of distance. This is a highly accurate and efficient hunting light that will make your night hunting experience enjoyable. It comes in red and green. This is highly effective because most of the animals that are hunted coyotes, hogs, varmint, and predators are insensitive to red or green light so they won’t notice you and get alerted. You will be able to easily see the light that will be reflected from their eyes, which makes spotting games at night easy, efficient and delightful.
The Orion H30 is quite popular, as it comes with a lot of accessories (scope mount, rail mount, barrel mount, and charge kit) and some amazing features. It is fairly durable and has a rugged build to it. It can handle rough use. The batteries also have a 4 hour of charge time at full brightness. Its compact design makes it perfect to use on any kind of rifles. In terms of quality and features very few hunting lights can even compare with the Orion H30.
Orion h30 predator red or green premium Features:
- 273 yards of a focused green or red beam
- 300 lumens of maximum brightness
- Built with aviation grade aluminum that is matte anodized and can handle any kinds of scratches and collations
- Highly durable
Orion M30C 377 Yards 700 Lumen Predator Hunting Light
The Orion M30C is probably the brightest predator light that you will find in the market as it has a brightness of 700 lumens. It is one of the latest releases in the product family of Orion hunting lights. It comes in both red and green. It even comes with high-performance batteries which are rechargeable.
This a long range hunting light that emits a powerful 700-lumen beam that can reach up to 377 yards and spot a target. Games like hog and coyote will find it almost impossible to sense the light emitted by the Orion M30C because of the light’s color. It is one of the best coyote hunting lights in the market.
The battery is also quite powerful as it can function up to 1.8 hours at full brightness and up to 3.5 hours at 400 lumens. It is built strongly and can withstand heat and rain without a problem. The M30C has a water resistance rating of IPX-8.
The Orion M30C comes with a recharge kit, batteries (rechargeable) and a smart charger. The smart charger can detect how much charge the battery has at any moment and it stops charging when the battery is full.
Orion M30C 377 Yards Features:
- It has a dual control remote pressure switch. You can change the brightness levels by turning the light head.
- 700 lumens of light which reach to a bean distance of 377 yards for hunting predator hunting. Also, it is the best light to use at night for coyote hunting.
- It has a weight of just 7.6 oz making it fairly weight.
Wicked Lights W403IC Deluxe Night Hunting Kit
This is a long-range light that was tailor-made for nighttime hunting purposes. It has light intensity control meaning that you can turn it on to any brightness level you wish and it will at that brightness level, no need for any presetting. According to the manufacturer, it has infinite light intensity control. This level of control over the light brightness is important because you would need to decrease the brightness when the game is near or it might get alerted. You can change the color quite fast as the process only includes changing the LED light. The LEDs have a 3-years’ worth of warranty.
The W403IC LED assembly is manufactured by a company that happens to have an IS9001 certification. So, you know you will be getting a good product. It has consistent color and builds quality.
It has premium lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable. The charger has AC/DC adapters. It even comes with a carry case and an adjustable mount kit.
Wicked Lights W403IC Deluxe Features:
- It has an interchangeable LED design. There are green, red and white led options
- The mounting kit is fully adjustable and can be mounted on any rifles
- It is designed and serviced in the USA.
- Features a Zoom and Focus design which enables the user to focus the light beam.
- Features a scan and kill technology. It is the best scanning light for coyote hunting.
WINDFIRE 350 Lumens Green Led Hunting Flashlight for Hog Coyote and Varmint Hunting
The Windfire 350 hunting flashlight provides you with a powerful bright and focused beam that can reach up to 250 yards. Which means this is a long range light. The CREE green led produces unfiltered green light which has an intensity of 350 lumens. This is best suited to hunt whitetail deer, bobcat, coyote, and deer hunting because of its design. It adopts constant current output circuits which make it quite efficient.
Its body has a durable construction. It has enhanced aircraft body made with aluminum which can withstand heavy abuse. It is water resistant. This is perfect for hunting in a wild forest in the rain when the environment is soaked with water.
It can be mounted on hand pistols, rifles and even shotguns provided that you have appropriate mounting equipment.
This product comes with an intelligent pressure switch that helps you free your hands while you are holding your rifle. You just have to tap on the button and hold it to turn the light on and releasing it will turn the light off. A great thing about it is that you can do it while wearing gloves. This is the best flashlight for hunting at night.
WINDFIRE 350 Lumens Features:
- The Windfire 350 comes with a Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a voltage of 5V.
- It has a battery life of 5 to 7 hours.
- It is made with alloy material and has a black finish
- it has a smart remote switch system
Ulako Green Light LED Coyote Hog Pig Varmint Predator Hunting Light
The Ulako green light is a tactical light for hog hunting. It is a long-range light that provides the user with a reaching distance of 300 yards. The torch has an intensity output of 350 lumens. You can quickly remove it as it has a quick-release mount. The product also comes with accessories (charger, batteries, mount, pitcanny mount, and a pressure switch).
The Ulko green light can support more than four and a half hours’ worth of use time. It is a high powered hunting flashlight with a battery capacity of 2600mah.
The human eyes are most sensitive to green and red lights. So when the beam of light from the hunting light reflects from the animal being hunted it can be easily detected by the hunter. That is why this light is available in green. Another plus point is that animals don’t get spooked by green light.
This light is reliable and has a strong construction and stylish design. It can fit any kind of rifle. The battery has a 4-hour use time.
Ulako Green Light Key Features:
- It has two switch modes, those being toggle pressure switch and tactical switch.
- Made with aluminum alloy
- It is fully adjustable with nuts and screws included.
- It has a built-in shock absorption ability.
Predator Tactics Coyote Reaper Hunting Light Kit
The coyote reaper hunting light was built with high-quality material and its users have been thoroughly satisfied by its outstanding performance. This light has a range of 500 yards meaning you can easily spot your target from a long distance away. It will help you tighten the beam down for shooting from a long distance. The coyote reaper was built with aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
The coyote reaper comes with a stylish matte black finish. It has adjustable focus meaning you can focus it at any distance you want to seek out your target. It is best for using on a varmint rifle. This light has red, green and white LED modules to best suit your needs. There are four different LED bulbs to choose from.
The accessories include a battery extension tube, an on/off switch tail cap, an adjustable rail mount, and a scope rail mount. A plastic case is also provided with the product to carry its parts which comes in very handy.
Coyote Reaper Hunting Light Features:
- It has intensity control on and off the dial
- It even has a rubber halo shield
- It has a matte black finish
- The battery is of type 18650 Lithium-ion and it is declarable
- It has a textured silicone pistol grip.
- The beam distance of this light is 750 yards
Ulako Single 1 Mode Zoomable LED 150 Yard Green Light Flashlight Torch
This single-mode zoom-able light is truly made for tactical use. Most of the hunting flashlights in the market come with 3 to 5 modes, which might become a big problem to sort through as time is of the essence while hunting the prey. This light only has one mode that being the green light mode.
The zoom scalable CREE LED has the capacity to make a beam capable of reaching 150 yards. It is internally wired in a way so that a constant current is applied. It has a wide working range. This light is made in a way that the batteries are always used to their full capacity.
With this model, you are promised 10,000 hours of service life. It is a small and compact model but it is very powerful. A lot of the customers said in their reviews that they really loved the fact that they got such amazing features from this light at such an affordable price. Some of them even used it on different types of rifles and found that that it performed outstandingly on all of them.
- Its single mode green light design works well for strategizing and hunting with a night vision device like rifle scope.
- It has aluminum alloy casing with skid-proof design
- Two types of battery 1xAA battery or 1×14500 battery
- CREE LED which gives out a light beam that reaches 150-yards
350-yard CREE LED Green Flashlight Kit
This hunting light uses a genuine high-performance CREE LED XP-G2 which has an incredible
the lifespan of 50,000 hours. The LED is highly efficient and gives out a beam with a brightness of
1000 lumens which reach a distance of 350 yards.
The material used for building this light is aircraft-grade aluminum. It is a stable and lightweight hunting light that works for a long time as it has a battery life of 3 to 4 hours.
This hunting light pack comes with two 18650 rechargeable batteries (one is for powering the light and the other functions as a backup), 2 channel smart charger and a Lithium-Ion battery that lasts for an average of 3.5 hours per charge. it comes with 2 mounts which are a plastic scope mount and an aluminum shotgun barrel ring mount. Its 30 mm barrel clamp easily attaches to any rifle and shotgun barrels. Its dual control pressure switch can be used for different tactical needs.
350-yard CREE LED features:
- Dual control pressure switch with two switch modes: Toggle pressure switch and Tactical switch
- Comes with two 3.7 V 2400mAh 18650 batteries which are rechargeable. One of them powers it and 2 batteries are given with the product to be used as a backup.
- It has over-charging protection and charging time is about 6 to 8 hours.
- It has a black matte finish
WINDFIRE WF802 Waterproof 350 Lumens 250 Yards Green Cree LED Hunting Light
This hunting light features a CREE green LED which gives out a beam with 350 lumens of intensity. The focused beam has an impressive effective range of 250-300 yards. It uses 100% pure green light and it doesn’t have any filter or lens. Which means you can see the game from a great distance and spot it more clearly. The light helps you find the game without disturbing it.
The product comes with a complete recharge kit, two rechargeable batteries, and a smart charger to charge them. Its body is made with aluminum and it has a strong build and it can withstand abuse without a problem. The rechargeable batteries can be charged a total of 500 times which is more than enough in our opinion. It has an auto charge detection feature in its smart charger meaning that it can detect how much charge is in the battery at any given point of time and it stops charging as soon as the batteries reach their capacity. All those features come with a wallet-friendly price which is definitely a great bargain.
Features of WINDFIRE WF802
- The compete hunting kit includes the green hunting flashlight, a 3.7V battery, two-channel chargers, a scope bike mount, and a pressure switch
- It has a high-quality plastic mount for torches, telescope sights, and lasers
- It comes with a momentary on-pressure switch and on/off push-button switch.
Odepro KL52Plus Zoomable Hunting Flashlight
This hunting light has an adjustable focus. You can zoom out the hunting flashlight which will spot the game to a distance of 1350ft (when it is in the high mode). When you zoom in and use it as a floodlight it provides you a wide view of the field giving you a great advantage in searching for targets.
It has a smart remote switch that provides you with the ability to free your hands while holding your shotgun. It even has interchangeable 4-color LED modules that will meet all your needs while searching for targets in various environments and situations.
Features Of Odepro KL52Plus Hunting Flashlight:
- There are 4 different colors available. Those are red, green, white and IR850 nm light
- It has an intelligent pressure switch installed in it
- The aluminum mount can be installed in the shotguns with Picatinny rail
- The batteries are made with special workable material that can even function in high temperatures
Factors to Consider In Night Hunting Expeditions
There are some factors that you have to consider before buying a hunting light that suits your needs. Those are as follows:
For a hunting light, the batteries are the biggest thing to consider before buying. Look for a light that has batteries that have high voltage. Also, see to it that the batteries last at least 3 hours per charge as your hunting session may take a lot of time.
We can easily sense red and green color lights but animals are not sensitive to lights of those wavelengths. Which makes those two colors perfect to be used as the lights colors as you will be able to spot the game easily and they won’t get alerted. So consider which color the light comes in.
At night time it might get really dark making it pretty hard to see anything. That is why you will need a light that is bright enough to spot your prey. Buying a light with a high intensity of about 350 or more lumens should be a good choice.
You will be hunting in harsh conditions like high temperatures, rainy environments, and rough wilderness. So you need a hunting light that is waterproof, shockproof and which doesn’t slip.
Final Verdict For Coyote hunting light
Since there is a long list of options to choose from, finalizing your decision might seem a little tough. We hope our list of best predator hunting lights would help you in that regard.
In our opinion, Orion H30 predator red or green is by far the best hunting light in the market right now. In terms of overall performance and features its quite unbeatable especially if you consider the price. That is not to say that the other ones on the list are bad in any way but far from it. Anyone of those hunting lights will ensure your nighttime hunting experience to be perfect.