Paintball is an interesting sport for young people. The paintball gun is an inseparable gear for the paintball game. Paintball capsule is shot from a paintball gun/rifle. Though paintball gun was initially introduced to spot remote tree & cattle as well, it is now widely used as a gaming component.
If you want to buy the best paintball gun under 200 but don’t have a high budget then don’t worry. The article would introduce you to a number of budget-friendly paintball guns. The article includes notable features, pros & cons of six popular paintball. The discussion ends with a buying guide which would help you to pick the paintball precisely.
Why Spend Between 100$ – 200$ on A paintball Gun?
A paintball gun can be used on rent. But it is more comfortable to play with one’s own gun, right? The top guns are available at a very affordable price.
In fact, once you buy the gun you need to spend money for its maintenance later on. So it is advisable to buy the gun between 100$ to 200$. Maintenance of such guns is not very expensive. Maintenance cost will be an affordable range for the regular player. And you will get a good quality product also.
Best Paintball Gun Under $100 to $200 In 2021 – Our Top 5 Picks!
We are presenting a brief discussion on the popular as well as leading paintball guns of the market. The discussion includes product features, pros & cons of the product.
Spyder MR100 Pro Paintball Gun
Spyder is a well-known brand offering a good quality product in the paintball gun market. Spyder MR100 is mostly comfortable marker gun for the beginner as well as an intermediate player. It will give of military way of experience.
The marker has a shoulder strap which you can adjust to ensure your comfort. Picatinny rail is used on multiple sides. The marker gun comes with an anti-fog lens.Its firing velocity is quite impressive. The gun ensures accuracy in the shot. It is a durable product. The marker is suitable for the sniper as well. It helps to continue a strategic game.
Highlighted features of Spyder Paintball Gun
- Semi-automatic: The marker gun ensures accuracy & control when firing a shot. The player can control the fire rate too. It consumes less time to fire a critical shot.
- Eco valve: The valve optimizes carbon dioxide. One 20 oz CO2 tank accommodates nearly 1,600 shots.
- Top quality material, feed neck made of high impact polymer clamping.
- Dual trigger: Response time decreases for using the gun with two fingers.
- 10” micro ported cask: 10” barrel permits the ball moves 2 inches long way in comparison with 8 inches one.
- Compressed air & carbon dioxide: The gun works well with both Compressed air & carbon dioxide (one needs to choose any of the two) in the tank to generate pressure.
- Velocity adjuster: By changing the adjuster value, one can determine the range (distance) to shot. It maintains the accuracy really well.
It’s annoying for a player when if Two balls come with a single shot. Spyder MR100 has an Anti-double-feed ball detent that allows a single ball to transport in a single shot.
- Simple & easy to use.
- Light weight (3lbs 3oz) makes the gun easy to carry &run.
- Durable & performs really efficient during wear and tear.
- Quality mask. The gun doesn’t create fog.
- QAn environment-friendly gun at a reasonable price.
- Does not allow using Tippmann Chronus long Berl.
- Its maintenance cost is remarkably low.
- The marker seems effective only with .68 caliber paintballs.
Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
Tippmann marker gun is well known for its excellent paintball gun in the market. Tippmann TMC MAGFED marker is the up to the minute product of Tippmann .Tippmann TMC Magfed Paintball Gun definitely comes to your short list of the best paintball guns under 200.
The gun has bona fide AR15 architecture. It offers you a sober look with a realistic feel of the gun. It holds top notch quality interior formation. The body of the marker is made with A1 quality material. Ultimately it ensures the heavy duty of the product. Using the trigger is too easy. You can give really good performance in the game.
Highlighted features of Tippmann TMC Gun
- A complete aerial marker.
- In-line bolt systems ensure the fabled Tippmann durability.
- Dual operation: plays the role of both a hopper or magazine fed
- 12″ barrel ensures quality performance & accuracy; muzzle break present.
- 19 round magazines that too two in number.
- Mag-pullers, internal gas line of stainless steel.
- Works efficiently with both with carbon dioxide /HPA.
The gun has a well made receiver of aluminum. The architecture is such ergonomic the player may warmly use it all day long. The aerial grip permits
- Pulling the trigger is easy.
- Front and rear visual are manually modified.
- 98 barrel threads are available.
- Light weight configuration.
- First strike incompatible.
- To increase accuracy, sniper barrel needs to develop.
Tippmann US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun
Tippmann releases another best paintball gun under 200 in the marker market i.e. TIPPMANN US ARMY PROJECT SALVO PAINTBALL GUN – TAN. The gun has a Picatinny rail inside the receiver. For such construction, the player can modify the gun in the shortest period of time like handle/site addition. One can decorate the gun with an eGrip too.
It shots quiet accurate. It’s comfortable to use. The gun comes with an anti-fog mask as well. The tactical flashlights present in the front will guide in the dark. It is compatible with most of the standardly designed paintballs. It offers you versatile operations. The gun is easy to maintain
US army paintball Gun Highlighted features
- AR15 inspired architecture.
- Collapse in 6 different positions, the stock folds.
- Thread barrel: 11 inches; Threads: 98.
- Aluminum cast salvo receiver.
- Carbon dioxide tank measures 20 ounce.
- 6+1 harness black. Durable paintball pods: 140 round.
- Gun oil: 1 ounce with a Jerk Squeegee of orange color.
You would be amazed to know that you are getting such a modern & efficient marker gun once you check the price on Amazon. If you are looking for the best cheap paintball gun then go through the product at least once.
It is semi-autonomous. It is run using air, carbon dioxide/nitrogen. There is a gas line inside made of stainless steel. So there is no chance of rusting. You can adjust the front & rare sight & remove as well. The gun it hits .68 and rounds less than 0.68.
- Much flexible for being semi-automatic.
- Hopper adjust.
- Picatinny rails provide ease of attaching additional part.
- Does not make loud sound while shooting.
- One can use it placing in versatile positions.
- Less efficient to play during tournament as well as speedball.
- Deconstruction is a bit difficult.
Tippmann Cronus Basic Marker
Tippmann Cronus Basic Marker has already indulged a positive impression among the paintball player as one of the best paintball guns under 200. The gun is perfect weave of greater performance with praise worthy durability. This gun is a sublime piece for the novice players & intermediate ones as well. You will get the flavor of incredible firmness, approach & precision in one single gun.
It is categorized as incredible 98 custom. Once you use the marker you would definitely get the realistic feel. The in-line bolt system is so reliable that it averts the possibility of chopping nicely. The large gas intake helps to keep the tank out of one’s way. The player can continue his play as long as he wishes.
Product features OF Tippmann Cronus:
- Significantly composite body structure.
- In-line bolt design
- Gas line is present inside.
- Cronus marker has a number of Picatinny rails
- The grip is placed vertical.
- Front & rear sight are immobile.
- The barrel shield & stock are optionally dismissible.
- User friendly & lightweight.
- Easy to dissemble the parts.
- Painless to clean & preserve as well.
- Semi automatic.
- Slightly insubstantial stuff fabricates the collapsible stock.
- Comparatively short barrel.
- Works only as hopper, magazine operation is not available.
Empire Paintball Axe Marker
In case you are determined to win a tournament, Empire Paintball Axe Marker would be the best paintball gun under 100 as per user recommendation. This marker is considered as a superior one compared with another marker.
The model is significantly designed for war fare purpose. Empire has modified & updated the bolt removal arrangement which has drastically increased the popularity as well as sell of the marker. The product is accessible too. The trigger has trigger guard.
The gun is two piece barrel i.e. Driver XX; those are remarkably precise & hits the target potentially. It fully ensures your comfort while playing.
Features of Empire Paintball Axe Marker Gun
- On/off relay regulator.
- Tooless bolt elimination approach.
- Latest grip model.
- Versatile convertible firing model are available
- Smooth & efficient trigger.
- Barrel is made of aluminum
- Fine accuracy.
One has direct access to the bolt with one simple twist then pull. People irrespective of hand size can use the gun. You don’t need to use a finger to trigger the gun.
- Maintenance costs low & its quiet easy.
- A potential lever commence air flow.
- Removal of the bottle too is done with the lever.
- Reliable & precise shot.
- Proposed for both speedball & woods ball.
- Recoil a little.
- There are chances to improve the barrel quality.
- Doesn’t come with the barrel bag.
The gun is quiet easy to run. You would feel confident once you hold the gun. This one is an amazing & exemplary marker in terms of price.
Things to Remember when buying the best paintball gun under 200
There are a number of markers in the market. It’s very easy to get puzzled which one to pick. To choose the
best paintball gun under 200 you must keep some factor in your mind. Let’s have a short discussion over the factors to keep in mind before you buy the paintball gun.
Your interest in the paintball game
Interest on playing would decide how often you are playing the game. If you play thrice or four times a week, we recommend you to buy a lower end product.
Budget is another big factor. It is you who would decide how much you want to spend on a gun. In case you are a regular player, it is wise not to buy a cheap gun. Obviously high priced marker would serve better. Decide the approximate price range to buy the gun
Pick a gun which is easy & simple to service. Maintenance of marker is an important issue. Any additional equipment you want to change should be available in the market. Check the availability of the product parts as well.
Nature of the marker
Which marker do you want to buy? Mechanical/electrical? If you decide to choose an electrical one then pick one between electro-pneumatic & electro-mechanical. Go through their details in selecting the marker type.
Type of the paintball
For speedball one type of marker is used. Woodsball are played with a different marker. In fact, all markers don’t support both the paintballs. Choose your ball accordingly.
It would be really great if you pick the gun in terms of your preferred position. Like, a shooting gun serves best in sniper position. If you think of running, you should buy a lightweight marker gun.
It is wise to choose a gun as light as possible. As it will be easy to carry and hold. In fact , light weight gun would help you to move faster.
Placement of the hopper
Hopper is placed in two different places like, offset & the center-fed. Center fed placement allow you to aim independently from both side of the gun. But offset limits the line of sight.
If you are willing to buy the best paintball gun under 150 then complete the study on the above mentioned factors. Then go through the present market products and have a brief research on them.
Make a short list of the affordable guns & compare their features, pros & cons as well. Ultimately you will reach to the best product in accordance with your budget.
Who Should Buy best paintball gun?
Anyone interested to play paintball can buy the gun. Already a buying guide is included to choose the best gun. Paintball is basically a shooting game. The player shots his opponent with paintball. It is not harmful as the ball is a sphere-shaped capsule made of gelatin. Usually the capsule is filled with dye. It is played often to have fun.
Simply follow the buying instruction and go through the above products. It will help you to choose the best gun.
It’s very natural; you would want to buy the best product with money. You may feel it tough if you are buying the best paintball gun under 200 for the very first time.
I am very passionate about hunting and I am also very enthusiastic about hunting products and tools. Buying any product online is not a simple process. If you buy one without knowing its details or how the other customers have rated its performance, it is highly likely that you end up with a product that doesn’t meet your needs. Read More…